Engineering Manager (8+ years)
Job Code: S-EM-0222
Number of vacancies: 2
MRS technologies is looking for an inspiring Engineering Manager who has a proven track record leading teams of 8 – 10 cross-functional engineers, fostering their growth & development while driving the delivery and timeline of time-critical projects end-to-end. You should be passionate, extremely knowledgeable about software engineering and shipping software securely with high quality.
Location: Remote (Pakistan)
Experience: 8+ years
- Hire, lead and supervise a cross-functional team of 8 – 10 engineers
- Design, implement, and refine product development, testing, and manufacturing processes
- Plan and execute strategies to complete projects on time
- Work with Product Management to define product requirements and develop execution plans to meet those requirements
- Create and oversee project budgets and engage in cost management strategies
- Drive team satisfaction, personal growth and performance
Requirements and Skills:
- 8+ years of experience developing, delivering and maintaining software engineering projects
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting, technical go-to person, and cross-functional leader
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have experience leading and managing cross-functional engineering teams
- Capacity to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both
- Strong understanding of Agile and DevOps practices
- Salary: starting at 275,000 PKR (more based on experience)
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.