Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Job Code: MGD-0222
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Create visual elements for Digital marketing across different ad platforms including Facebook, Google, Snap, Tiktok ads.
- Use design software such as Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design software.
- Develop corporate marketing materials including poster boards, banners, corporate booths, newsletters and advertisements, as well as client outreach and communication products.
- Responsible for all graphics production needs, as well as coordinating production tasks with vendors.
- Good creative skills/ Creative thinking & a great sense of design
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them with the Director.
- Design graphics, presentations, designing data reports and or infographics, animations and be able to work / manipulate digital photographs.
- Contribute actively to the planning and implementation of the brand management strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in using traditional and computer-based design methods and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (AfterEffects, Premiere, Audition, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Work independently and effectively; manage multiple tasks, projects, resources and operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Collaborative work style with ability to adapt to change, solicit input, influence, and support decision-making.
- Understanding of social media analytics for key platforms
- Prior proven experience as a social media digital content creator or influencer
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience in digital product design and development, especially in an iterative Agile process.
- Salary: Market competitive
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.