Senior Creative Content Writer
Job Code: SCCW-0222
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Content Development – Create and edit content, ad copy, newsletter articles, promotional text, and creative concepts for marketing deliverables.
- Produce product and promotional copy for original ads, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company website content, Author and edit offline media such as product sheets, brochures, articles.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of electronic marketing initiatives including landing pages, banner ads, HTML emails, newsletters etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels touchpoints.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data points to identify opportunities to improve the user experience through content.
- Excellent command of grammar, spelling, and technical writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of effective business communication.
- Technical and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to obtain, coordinate, synthesize, and present technical information.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Excel, OneDrive, and Teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as part of a team, and demonstrate keen attention to details
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat for publishing user guides, quick start guides, and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary: Market competitive
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email