We are looking for a full-time Frontend Software Engineer to join our engineering team. Someone who has an excellent understanding of web technologies and wants to help design, implement, and launch major user-facing features. If you are looking to take part in the revolution of automated business solutions, build a career and have a great time while doing it all – MRS is the perfect place to welcome you as an “Angular Developer”.
MRS Electronic is a global electronics solutions provider present in 13 countries all over the World. Since the founding of the company in 1999, MRS Electronic has evolved from a simple manufacturer of relays and controls to a competent partner and expert in automotive and commercial vehicle electronics. Another division of the company is focused on Software Services – Web applications, mobile apps, custom solutions, and embedded software development for microcontrollers and similar hardware.
For more than 20 years, MRS has been developing and producing innovative electronic products, customer-specific hardware, and software solutions at its main location in Rottweil, Germany. With numerous international locations, including the USA, MRS supports customers worldwide.
- At least 3 years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with the latest Angular version
- Experience in developing Chrome Extensions
- Experience with SCRUM-based Agile environment, GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Strong fundamentals of CSS/HTML
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Designing and developing modern web applications using the latest version of Angular
- Contributing to the architecture and design of product features and capabilities
- Making complex technical and design decisions for one or more Angular projects
- Identify issues with front-end code and rectify them to remove bugs
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- A great learning environment with prospects for career advancement
- 30 days of annual leave
- Contact with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work with other talented professionals
How to Apply:
Send your CV/application to email@example.com