C++ Developer (CD – 0802)
Job Code: CD - 0802
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Design efficient C++ code.
- Develop back-end systems using C++.
- Coordinate with the software development team on application design and development.
- Identify bugs and provide solutions to fix them
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- You will be integrated as a regular team member, participating in the normal sprint meetings (dailes, grooming, planning, etc.).
- Strong OOP & Data Structures concepts
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, & algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism & C++ specific notions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/Mercurial/SVN)
- Coordination with developers for cross-functional requirements implementation & tests
- Great organizational & time management skills
- Experience in QT.
- Experience with Linux based embedded system.
- Familiarity with writing wrapper functions to be consumed in managed environments.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing & continuous integration
- Salary: starting at 100,000 PKR (more based on experience)
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at email@example.com by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.