Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Code: ESE-0622
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 2+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand product’s overall idea and deliverables
- Hands-on hardware bring-up, system debugging.
- Should be able to read schematics and data sheets for components
- Should have the desire to write firmware for any Microcontroller provided.
- Should be able to implement the provided software architecture.
- Design, build, and test efficient, high-quality embedded code on controller-based systems
- Ensure the robustness of the code against test cases.
- Should be able to write drafts documents for the work that is being done
- 2 years of hands-on experience in embedded development in any of the following domains: Robotics, Real-Time Controls or System Software
- Strong hands-on programming experience with a professional series microcontroller such as STM32/PIC/ATMEL/ESP32 etc.
- Strong knowledge of the C programming language in an embedded software context
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Experience in bare-metal programming and writing drivers.
- Experience with uC peripherals including GPIOs, timers, UART, SPI, I2C communication, etc
- Experience interfacing with various sensors and actuators such as accelerometer, hall sensor, proximity, NTC, etc
- Experience with IoT protocols such as MQTT and HTTP
- Must be proficient at reading product datasheets and schematics with attention to detail
- Experience with GIT and GIT-flow with understanding about branching structures, Pull Request etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Agile Project Management tool such as JIRA
- Knowhow about MISRA C Standard
- Understanding and experience in unit testing.
- Understand Code Optimization techniques.
- Experience with CANBUS (standard and J1939 protocol)
- Understanding about CAN Protocol and SAE J1939 standard.
- Experience of working with AWS IoT core
- Experience with RTOS
- Salary: starting at 125,000 PKR (more based on experience)
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at email@example.com by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.