Hardware Design Engineer
Job Code: HDE-0919
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 2+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Design, setup, and run tests to ensure the design meets specifications.
- Develop and apply new techniques, circuits, and tests for product design. Work within a design team to complete assigned objectives.
- Troubleshoot circuits from prototypes, development, and customer returns.
- Apply current techniques and tools to improve cost, design time, reliability, durability, and manufacturability.
- Independently design dense multi-layer printed circuit assemblies.
- Thorough application of mixed technologies PCB, surface-mount, and through-hole.
- Prepare fabrication and assembly drawings and manage bill of materials.
- Maintain records and documentation on all designs, tests, and analysis.
- At least two years of hands-on experience in PCB designing.
- Strong Knowledge of circuit design (digital, analog, RF, etc.).
- Fluency in Altium / OrCAD library, layout, schematics.
- Knowledge of using lab equipment like signal oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, rework soldering station and other lab equipment.
- SolidWorks knowledge would be a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of circuit analysis, simulation, and design of experiments.
- Thorough understanding of PCB fabrication processes, tolerances, IPC standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ESD principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Salary: starting at 100,000 PKR (more based on experience)
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘job code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.