Quality Assurance Engineer
Our next-generation automated customer communication solution enables enterprises to increase customer satisfaction, ROI, and business growth.
Using our platform, companies can automate repetitive tasks while managing customer interactions across multiple channels (website chatbots, messaging, emails, social and more). Our mission is to pave the way for companies worldwide to become autonomous enterprises, without losing their quintessential human touch.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about perfecting technology and going above and beyond their imagination. If you’re looking to take part in the revolution of automated business solutions, build a career and have a great time while doing it all—we are the perfect place for you!
- As a QA engineer, you will be working as part of a development team, in close cooperation with the devs and the team leader.
- You will have the responsibility for the quality aspects of the development process, for the test design and documentation, and for all stages of test planning and execution.
- It will require the ability to balance manual and automation test development and to provide support to the team leader in all things QA.
- You will take an integral part in the planning of the work process, estimation, and delivery.
- As well you’ll be the focal point for knowledge and bugs in your domain.
- In this position, there will be ample opportunity for growth, learning, and development, it will involve organizational skills, attention to details, social skills, and good communication skills.
- Proven experience testing web applications- at least 2 years
- Proven experience with build Automation infrastructure from scratch with Python and Selenium
- Experience with Jenkins tools
- Experience with writing and executing STP / STD / STR
- Experience with bug cycle management
- Experience working with relational databases
How to Apply:
Send your CV/application to email@example.com