Next-generation automated customer communication solution enables enterprises to increase customer satisfaction, ROI, and business growth.
Using the platform, companies can automate repetitive tasks while managing customer interactions across multiple channels (website chatbots, messaging, emails, social and more). Platform’s mission is to pave the way for companies worldwide to become autonomous enterprises, without losing their quintessential human touch.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about perfecting technology and going above and beyond their imagination. If you’re looking to take part in the revolution of automated business solutions, build a career and have a great time while doing it all – MRS is the perfect place for you!
- You will work with a team of strong engineers on a mission to build and support reliable services and applications for our global customer base.
- You will take an active part in the development of strategic components and provide technical leadership to the projects that you are part of.
- You will have an ample opportunity to participate in all stages of our engineering lifecycle – from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, solution prototyping up to deployment and successful service rollout.
- You will work with a modern technology stack that is rich and diverse. Including frameworks and technologies like .NET Core Framework, Typescript, Vue.js, Node.js, REST APIs, CSS3 and HTML5, Redis, Elasticsearch, containerization platforms, serverless computing and other solutions based on cloud technologies.
- You will be contributing to shared codebases across the organization.
- You will have the opportunity to be a force multiplier and coach other engineers in yours and other teams to deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent software development experience
- 5+ years of professional web development experience in C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with relational DB technologies such as MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience creating, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining scalable cloud services
- Strong technical abilities around design, coding, rapid prototyping, debugging, and problem solving
- Familiar with secure software design concepts
- Able to learn new systems quickly, work independently and adapt new methodologies to our service.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Experience with technologies such as: ASP.NET Core, Vue.js, Node.js, Python, Redis, Memcached, ELK Stack, SAML, OAuth, Message brokers (Kafka/RabbitMQ), Serverless computing and microservices
- Experience with development tools such as: GitHub, Webpack, Mixpanel, Postman, Kibana, Jira
- Experience with database/compiler internals and containerization technologies (e.g., query optimization, SQL query compiler, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment (S3, Lambda, ECS/EKS)
- Startup mentality to move and iterate rapidly, work across disciplines, and focus on delivery
- A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods.
How to Apply:
Send your CV/application to email@example.com