Software Developer (SD WPF – 0522)
Number of vacancies: 1
Experience: 2+ years
Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad (Not a remote job)
- Write and develop a program code as per the specifications.
- Develop code, troubleshoot, and test the programs designed by using appropriate hardware and programming technology.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Modify the program as per the recommendations and design flow charts by making the necessary coding changes.
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues.
- Well versed in WPF Layouts, Controls and scalable UI designing.
- Experience developing WPF applications using MVVM (not code behind).
- Hands-on with timers and events.
- Hands-on with threading is a Plus.
- Have some knowledge of Entity Framework Core.
- Have good understanding of OOP principles.
- Proficient with GIT and should understand the complete GIT Standards.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Creating and executing unit and component tests, based on standardized frameworks.
- Knowhow about SOLID and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Prism will be a huge plus
- Good to know about Agile Methodology or some know how about Management Tools like JIRA
- Salary: starting at 125,000 PKR (more based on experience)
- Health insurance covered
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at email@example.com by stating the ‘job title’ and ‘code’ in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.